Winners of the Scottish Care Award – Care at Home Provider of the Year 2016
Tel: 0141 771 6478
Enabling people in the community since 1992
Contact Baillieston Community Care  

Baillieston Community Care - Complaints Form

Home Care, Disability Support and Respite Care in Baillieston, Shettleston, Easterhouse, Parkhead & the East of Glasgow.

If you have a comment or complaint about any of the services provided by Baillieston Community Care Limited then we would like to hear from you. We assure you of a prompt reply.

Comment or Complaint
Privacy Policy I have read and agree with the Privacy Policy.
Keep in Touch Keep in touch with us
By clicking this box you are agreeing to be contacted via email for information about News & Offers from Baillieston Community Care.

Contact Baillieston Community Care

For further information on our services please contact our Operations Manager at:

Baillieston Community Care
(Limited by Guarantee)
Parkhead School House, 135 Westmuir Street, Parkhead, Glasgow, G31 5EX.
Tel: 0141 771 6478
Fax: 0141 773 2083

Bealach House Day Care Centre
Old Wood Road, Baillieston, Glasgow G69 7AE
Tel: 0141 771 5655
Fax: 0141 771 2004

Comments & Complaints
Our Operations Manager shall receive and investigate comments and complaints and recommend what action should be taken. In circumstances when this is not appropriate or when the complaint is of a serious nature, or concerns the Operations Manager then the Board of Directors should be contacted. Any comments or complaints in writing should be sent to:

Or alternatively you can contact us by: Tel 0141 771 6478, Fax 0141 773 2083 or Email us

How to make a complaint:

1. You may make a complaint either in writing or by telephoning the Operations Manager.

2. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 72 hours and a formal response made within 7 days. This will either provide an answer to the complaint or give a reason for the delay. You will be advised of any action taken as a result of your complaint.

3. There is no requirement for complaints to be submitted in writing in the first instance, however if the complaint is a serious one then you may be asked to put it in writing if this has not already been done.

4. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint, then you should write to the Chairperson stating your reason why. The Chairperson will then advise what action has been taken and the result. You will be given an opportunity to present your complaint in person should you wish to do so.

5. If you remain dissatisfied with the result you may appeal again and a review panel will be convened, or alternatively you can contact the Care Inspectorite with your complaint at their regional office in Paisley.

The Care Inspectorate
4th Floor
No.1 Smithshill Street
Tel: 0141 843 4239