Our management team shall receive and investigate comments and complaints and recommend what action should be taken. In circumstances when this is not appropriate or when the complaint is of a serious nature, or concerns the CEO then the Board of Directors should be contacted. Any comments or complaints in writing should be sent to:
Baillieston Community Care (Head Office)
Parkhead School House
135 Westmuir Street,
Or alternatively you can contact us by tel 0141 771 6478, fax 0141 773 2083, email us or fill out our Complaints Form below.
1. You may make a complaint either in writing or by telephoning any of our management team.
2. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 72 hours and a formal response made within 7 days. This will either provide an answer to the complaint or give a reason for the delay. You will be advised of any action taken as a result of your complaint.
3. There is no requirement for complaints to be submitted in writing in the first instance, however if the complaint is a serious one then you may be asked to put it in writing if this has not already been done.
4. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint, then you should write to the Chairperson stating your reason why. The Chairperson will then advise what action has been taken and the result. You will be given an opportunity to present your complaint in person should you wish to do so.
5. If you remain dissatisfied with the result you may appeal again and a review panel will be convened, or alternatively you can contact the Care Inspectorate with your complaint at their regional office in Paisley.
The Care Inspectorate
Tel: 0141 843 4230
The mission of Baillieston Community Care is to provide a high quality service to people with disabilities and their carers; attempt to improve their quality of life; prevent inappropriate reception into care; and keep risk to a minimum.
Parkhead School House, 135 Westmuir Street,
Parkhead, Glasgow, G31 5EX.
0141 771 6478
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat & Sun: 8am - 4pm
Out of Hours:
Our out of hours service operates outwith the hours above. Out of these hours we have a dedicated 24/7 on call service which is automatically directed to the on call Manager via our main office number.